I posted a new bibliography on Nella Larsen.
Also, I've removed all the web forms from my American lit site and the author society sites, this time for good. The spammers got hold of these and were sending disgusting messages on them, sometimes 60-70 messages a day. Since about 1/70th of these were legitimate messages from people wanting to post queries, I couldn't simply blacklist the messages.
To try to guard against more spam, I've set up separate e-mail accounts on Gmail and have embedded the addresses using Unicode-encoded addresses. The volume of formmail-related spam has dropped to almost nothing and should drop to 0 messages once the Google cache of these on the web is refreshed or replaced.